1.26.2009

no baby this week.....

shucks shucks shucks.... we just got home from our appt. and we are sad.......but happy that we made the right choice. i am not progressing at all--so our choice was to wait... the other one was to go in tonite and start the process...........but as we chatted about it with the doctor i could be there till wednesday and nothing happens still. and then they can send you home!?!?!? so sadly i agreed that i would rather not do that. instead i am going to sit at home doing nothing!!!
but it looks like we might have a chance to share a birthday with his cousin jake next week!!!
our basement is getting started today!! YIPEEE!! the carpet is getting ripped out right now and the the tile.........so this week the new tile will be in and next monday the new carpet will be in too! that makes me so happy!!! :) now we just need to be more careful. i spilled last week and barely cleaned it since i knew it was coming out today. well no more of that i guess! but excited to see how it all looks when it is done! so i am stuck upstairs all week--the only thing that really bumms we out is my tivo box from downstairs has all my good shows taped and it needs to be professionally wired to work up here! so i dont have all my good shows! but if that is all i can complain about--i am doing ok!
have a great week everyone!
maybe i will go get some scrapping done!

7 comments:

Mal said...

Dammit!!!
Doesn't he know that I won't be here to see him?? Doesn't he know that I'll miss the weird new baby faze? Sure, he'll still be a baby when I get back and sure, he'll be a lot cuter and pudgier ( I'm not sure that's a word but I just made it one). But dang, I wanted to see him before I left.
*sigh* oh well. I'll just have to deal.

Becky and Greg said...

Ditto on the Dammit!!! I feel so bad that you have to wait - but as long as everything is still looking good - baby healthy and your still feeling relatively good - I can think anticipation is the best part for now! You can use my favorite line from Great Aunt Billie when she was preggo with Shannon - "I'm just an overgrown couch potato waiting to reproduce!" Hee Hee! Keep up the good work - you are growing a very healthy baby!!! Love, Grandma Becky

Kelli said...

Sorry to hear that Meagan. We will keep you guys and Baby B in our thoughts and prayers!!! Hopefully he will come soon and make his entrance. Can't wait to see pics of him!!!

Breanne Crawford said...

agh! i figured that you were gone a few days having a beautiful baby boy!!

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Dangit! But good decision on waiting it out. 2 of my sister-in-laws were induced and the process took forever... I know it is a bummer though as you are probably so so so anxious to meet the little guy.

Hopefully he makes his appearance soon. Be patient & try to stay busy... Wish I lived close so I could drop off some fun books to read or something...

Hang in there sweetie! Enjoy these last few nights of uninterrupted sleep! :)

Michelle Sanders said...

That baby will be here soon enough. Just take it slow and let your body and that baby guide you. So scrap...while you can! LOL!

susieknits said...

Oh how we missed you this weekend! It wasn't the same without you. I hope you are resting comfortably (yeah right). The waiting is the worst!!! I love the pic of your scrap room...it reminds me of when you and Mandy sit by each other at scrap camp. :) Keep me posted on that little guy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails