i can hardly believe it.
this week he has really changed.
has his molars on top.
- today had lunch with a girlfriend and her youngest daughter. such a fun girls lunch! we literally live about 2 miles from each other but rarely see one another!
- last night with out with 9 of my girlfriends for here in DL to Vergas to have a little girl talk and eat. we got lucky (if you call if that) and they had BINGO! no one won a thing!!! but we had a great time! always fun to get out with just the girls!
- tonight went back to ZORBAZ with drews parents, sister, boyfriend and his son. they are all still out. i came home. dillon needed to go to bed!
- i did a little more prep on the baby's room. my parents should be here any minute to start being our slave labor for the weekend! xoxooxox
- earlier this week i got to take some pictures of a friends 6 week old! we took about 1300 photos. i had no idea what i was doing--so i took a little more than was needed! so i knew i could get a couple of good shots! and we are having another shoot soon...she would not sleep so we did not get some of the ones we wanted!
- drew got his first game of golf in this year today. in the rain. of course on his last hole the sun came out! but he had a good time and he is willing to play in the rain.
- watching Dateline. a good one as always!
- have been working on a lot of DIY embellished tshirts/tanks! the first one was not so good. (in the first picture) i sewed the tshirt together twice. so it is a one time wear...but SEW cute to wear out last night! have more to make! have to stop working on them until this room is done for baby B.
- made some fun new bobby pins with felt buttons! i think they turned out so cute!