- i was born in britton sd--random fact about this is that my mom thought she had cancer when she did not know she was pregnant! who knew it was just me! sounds like i might have been a bit of a mistake!
- i love freezies--but not the blue or yellow. thank goodness jayden and jake like them! come see me!
- i was the limbo champ of my high school at operation graduation! (now thats impressive)
- i think my husband can read my mind--he always knows exactly what i am about to say! and it drives me crazy!
- i married my college sweetheart! (its been 9 years--yikes)
- i love my dads egg pancakes! we had them last time he was here! maybe i will get them again when they come to see the baby!! YIPEE
- i lived in NY for a summer and was a nanny!
- i had pet cows growing up--norman, baxter, justice, clyde and stormin norman! and took them to the fair each year!
- i love surprises- (hint hint honey!)
- i could live in my sweatpants each and everyday!
- my husband thinks i am a gypsie!
- i like nascar! i know i know---but after you go to a race you would love it too! soon our sundays will once again be dedicated to it! go HARVICK!
- i could lay on my floatie all day long and not get bored... and maybe finish a book too!
- drew swears i now snore (i dont know if i believe him) i blame it on pregnancy!
- i once won an oreo stacking contest in a local grocery store. i won the zelda game! :)
- i have always wished a bit that i had really dark hair! i think it would be fun to try! :) i did once low light my hair and everyone said---change it back!
- when i like a shirt i buy it in all colors available! i cant help it! :)
- i am scared of the dark! another secret is that drew is too
- i love to read but mostly just in the summer. i could read smut magazines or books on my lawn chair or floatie but i have a really hard time reading in the winter! i am currently reading the baby whisperer! :)
- i love law and order SVU---i could watch it all day and night
- i have a very short memory-- which comes in handy for tv shows, movies and books--b/c i can read or watch again and again and forget how they end!
- my favorite colors are brown and pink
- i love my cats but wish they would not shed!
- i wish our families could all live closer! so we could do a random Wednesday night dinner!
- there is not place i would rather live than here on the lake!
our basement is starting to look great! the tile is going down right now!!!
i went to visit the hochgrabers new baby audrey! she is just such a peanut! so precious! and i even got to feed her!
where do they find some of these girls for the BACHELOR?!?!!? i am in awe right now... here is the best line so far i think
i live my life to serve other people. i am a role model to other girls and i dont make any money doing it.. but i love it--its the most rewarding thing in the world. so having a week or ten days where to do nothing and not help anybody and not have anyone thank me, or appreciate me or praise god i am in their life ...... has been driving me crazy!
WHat?!?!?!?!?! i am not sure but thats sound crazy to me.....who says that.
i am loving that all the shows are back on--with new shows!
our friends the hochgrabers had a beautiful baby girl yesterday morning! AUDREY JEAN! she is so tiny and cute... congrats you guys! i forgot to bring my camera when we went yesterday so i will have to get some today when i go!
the day is getting closer and closer--i think it might be all i think about and all i talk about and all i write about too...... there is not much else going on in my life right now. drew goes to work and i stay home and do who knows what all day everyday! my sister laughs b/c the other day i must have left her a voicemail and told her i was bored so i was making jello--that is all i could think of to to. and sadly one of the only things i can make! it would be a good time to learn to make something else i am guessing but i have not gotten that far yet.
Thanks a ton to our parents for all of their work! Greg (drews dad) helped us prime after christmas and then my parents came on the 1st for a couple of days for full time work! we tectured the closet and one wall--filled holes (oops i made those) painted and got the closet ready too!!! it looks so amazing! it is so cozy and warm-i love love love it!!!!!!