12.17.2008

a bit of change....


to think i thought i was huge then...... we are getting so close and so EXCITED!!!! can not believe we will have a little baby boy here in about 50 days! still lots to do. i think that is our plan for the weekend! get his room all ready--- we are still waiting for the rocking chair---dad is making the crib, mom the bumper and i need to get to work on the dresser and the accessories too!
one more day of work left..... i can not even believe it! i have vacation, year end company vacation and then maternity leave starts! i am ready! my bache aches all day and now i even have the stomach bug...... my mother in law had something like it this weekend so i think i might have got the same thing! feeling a little better tonite--not much but enough so get some stuff done! got lots of work to do--b/f i can check out!!!
better get back to work--and law and order from 2005

6 comments:

Lisa from Lisa's Yarns said...

Meg you look awesome!!! Hope you fully recover from the flu bug soon.

Becky and Greg said...

Oh - I am so sorry I gave you my bug - I think Greg got it too - I wonder how many more people!?!? I hope you and Dale are feeling better really soon! Do you need some more homemade soup this weekend?? Just name it! Love you, Your mother-in-law

Vee said...

yes, you do look awesome! I hope you feel better but so glad you are about to have a break and will be having your baby soon! I can't wait for Christmas and I will be enjoying the holiday off as well! :)
xo

amber b said...

AAA I cant believe how fast the time has gone by! You are so lucky that you get to be done with work-- I'm very jealous! :) Good for you though, you deserve it.

Jenny said...

Hi Meg. You look great! I can't believe you are done with work! LUCKY YOU!!!

Breanne Crawford said...

you look so cute!! hope you dont get sick! how exciting that you get to meet your little boy in 50 days!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails