3.30.2008

on scrapjacked....

my page got on the scrapjacked page!!! it might sound wierd to some but there is nothing better than seeing what you have made as a favorite of someone else--who of course you think is wonderful!! these girls on this site seriously are amazing scrappers!!! click HERE to see the winner and our pages too!!!
speaking of scrappbooking... i am in the process of cleaning my room right now! i am on a coffee break. i am supposed to cut down on coffee but my weekends are my days where i fudge a little........
we leave for florida in 3 weeks..i am so excited!!! gotta start looking through my closet and see what i have that still fits.........i wish i meant that it might be too big this year...........but that is just a dream of mine!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails