overdue and over tired.
watching the singing bee. why? not sure. it was on after the CMT awards so it is what is on.
full of ramblings tonight.
here are the highlights of this house
1. had a wedding in Rochester, MN last weekend. we had a great time. dillon stayed home with his g and grandpa barker for the weekend!
2. we celebrated 6 years of marriage @ the wedding! it is crazy to think 6 years ago we were getting married. wow how time flies by.
3. we had a great memorial day. we had some friends from CA here to visit. so fun to finally meet LISA! we had the best days out on the boat and in the sun! dillon had the biggest cruch on lisa ((chris has got some competition on his hands)). thanks so much for coming and staying. we love and miss you both already. we have seen them twice since last weekend already and yesterday the headed back to CA. see you guys soon.
4. dillon is changing everyday. so much fun.
5. we are heading to see nana, papa and gigi tomorrow @ the cabin (southfork) dillon is staying with them for the weekend. drew and i are heading to mnpls sat. drew is going to the twins game and i am getting some shopping done b.f this baby arrives. it is less than 7 weeks away! yikes! getting so excited!!!!!
6. we have been having the worst yuckie rainy weather!
7. searching for fabric for the baby's room. got stroller and i love love love it! so excited to put it to good use.
8. drew is @ a golf tournament. his second of the week. Monday they won! today they did not win the prize! but he is having so much fun getting out and getting some golfing in. and with great friends.
9. been having fun seeing friends and family.
10. working like crazy on orders. tonight has been so productive!
have so many fun pictures to share. but not working tonight
going to bed!