8.28.2008

the week is almost over.........

labor day is already here..... yikes! this will be the last big weekend of all of the weekenders here in DL. It is amazing how many boats will come of the lake now and the locals will come back out to play!!!!
Getting some cleaning done in the scraproom--which is totally needed and I am so excited to the rooms moved around in the house for our new addition! We got lots of work ahead of us!!! We always do...
Got some fun pages done of my beautiful niece J. With all the geat pictures her mom takes of her I get some really fun pages.... thanks mandy for letting me use your pictures and of course your beautiful daughter as my inspiration for my pages!



1 comment:

Vee said...

yay, it's almost the weekend! love your pages, they are gorgeous! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails