dont you just want to squeeze him!?!? dillon that is.
we get such a kick out of dillon @ lessons---his facial expression never changes--he loves the water---but you would never know it! but we would know if he did not like it! so i am happy to know he will be a fish and a pro wakeboarder someday! but he would much rather look @ the ceiling--as you can see in the picture with drew!
he loves his stroller and his bath time!
- dillon had swimming lessons
- we all went out with friends on friday night for dinner
- we are getting over colds
- grilled for the first time---i love MN springtime (i love burgers)
- got the boat out of storage (which is drews parents farm)
- drew cleaned the garage!
- yard work
- had a stroller ride
- i am back @ work
- loving our weekend with dillon!
- d loves daycare--much more than mommy! the kids could not be happier to have him there! and barb is wonderful!!! :)
- did patty cake i think 1000 times!
- we had company today-gramma/grandpa b, jj, mike, jack, great gramm and grandpa r!
- dillon went to bed tontie @ 6:30.... he was wiped out after his bath and a long day
- we are watching nascar! of course!!!
- and today is national scrapbooking day and i have not even stepped foot in my room--i think i might go do that now!
- i have been making headbands like a crazy women!
- laundry laundry and more laundry--it never ends!!!!!