back to work tomorrow---i am so sad.
dillon has just reached the stage where he knows us so well and when we walk in the room he lights up. he talks up a storm--- between gooooo, and oooohhh and eeehhhhh he is always telling up stories.
he is sounds asleep in his crib right now. we are so lucky to have such a good sleeper! i owe it to my sister. she gave me the best advice! thanks ana your the best! we love you! xoxoxo
- we did the ms walk on saturday! a perfect day for the walk! thanks to those who donated
- we put the dock in on sunday--now it looks like summer around here
- i have been making headbands and burp cloths
- drew got our yard and beach looking great! now time to get the mower out!
- we have been in swimming lessons-d loves it! he has been going under-but i think it bothers his ears--so this week we are skipping that part!
- big news in the barker house is that d is pooping!!! :) YIPPE! his meds work like a charm!
- dillon is sleeping through the night---well i consider it through the night. he goes to bed around 8 and wakes up @ 5am to eat then back to bed..... he gets a good 12 hours!
- today i think he is on a hunger strike---b/c i am going back to work.. or he has a cold and not in the mood to eat. one or the other! :) i think the first option!
- last week went on a great walk with 2 new girlfriends and their little ones. we had such a great day! it was 80 and sunny! the picture above is of breck, owen and dillon. breck is 13 weeks old and owen is 4 weeks!